Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

banjojimmy Avatar
banjojimmy James Myers
Nashville, TN, USA   USA
FOR SALE: I have a nearly complete 948 Minor engine with clutch & transmission. It was part of a deal on a 1958 coupe I acquired last year, but I don't really need it, so I'm selling it to help with restoration costs. It was garage-stored there [CA] and is here as well [Nashville]. This is not some rusty hulk from a junk yard. Everything (including starter & generator) is there, except for the distributor. It will need a new crank pulley (bent). I can also sell the engine and trans separately, as well as the carb/manifolds assembly. Please inquire.The engine is free and has oil in it. The trans feels OK. All relevant nuts & bolts (trans/manifolds/starter/generator) included. Serial number tag reads 9M-U-H 310255. Great for early Sprite too. The original oil bath air cleaner is included but not pictured [you can see its A-shaped bracket in the top photo]. The trans can be shipped, but not the engine. Make a reasonable offer on all or part. You can call me at 615-414-9090: kindly leave a message if I don't answer & I will call back ASAP. Delivery is possible within 200 miles of Nashville. ALSO: Does anyone need an o/e MGB hardtop? Thanks for looking.

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-20 06:24 PM by banjojimmy.

Attachments:
P1070279.JPG    58.3 KB
P1070279.JPG

P1070280.JPG    53.1 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
P1070291.JPG    41.6 KB
P1070295.JPG    43.4 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1969 Morris Minor Van

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links