MinorForum

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Another Major Stash of Morris Minors that need a new home immediately!! [CA, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

ChrisCoach Avatar
ChrisCoach Chris T
Bay Area, CA, USA   USA
1958 Morris Minor 1000 "Eva"
1959 Morris Minor Traveller
1961 Morris Minor 1000 Tourer ~ For Sale ! ~
1967 Morris Minor "Woodie"
Hello everyone!

I don't know why I didn't think of doing this before now but the recent post of a cache of Minors in GA prompted me to think about this.

I am located in CA SF BayArea and have an absolute ton of cars and parts that need to go away right now. I had a buyer at one time who had committed to buying everything in one fell swoop but went back on his word and vanished. No return calls, texts, explanation nothing. People can be just sooooo incredibly inconsiderate. I am in the process of re-locating to another country and will be selling off all of my cars, my collectibles, art, and my warehouse. I have the ultimate man-cave warehouse that is currently divided into 8 units and out of the 8 units I have filled 5 of them! I am entertaining selling individual units as well so someone could just buy the man-cave part if they wanted. So please call me for whatever you are needing since it all has to go and of course the best stuff always goes first and if I can't sell every car the rest will have to be scrapped.

I am attaching a link to an article that BarnFinds did some time ago. I was swamped with inquires but no one ever came to see anything and I didn't receive a single offer for anything, even on individual vehicles. So at this point everything must go as soon as possible but I need serious parties not just tire kickers or people trying to see what they think their own project they have rotting in the back yard might be worth. I have some interest in buying my entire building and if that happens just like the guy in GA, everything will have to go quickly if a deal comes along and as a car-guy my entire life, it would just kill me to scrap all of this stuff but there is no way that I'm ever going to build any of these and I am certainly not going to take anything with me to Mexico!!

Please call me, taking into consideration time zones, almost anytime or shoot me an email but I am not online too often and am really busy these days with prepping for this major transition in my life.

Cheers,

Chris
Chris@ChrisCoachLTD.com

https://barnfinds.com/exclusive-massive-stash-morris-minors/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-02 01:24 PM by ChrisCoach.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_5607.JPG    86.6 KB
IMG_5607.JPG

DSCN5503.JPG    55.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
DSCN0598.JPG    47.5 KB
DSCN5498.JPG    60.4 KB
geezer Avatar
geezer Silver Member charles durning
Magee, MS, USA   USA
1958 MG Magnette ZB "Chick Magnette (sold)"
1967 Morris Minor 1000 Saloon (2-door) "Marvin"
1974 MG MGB GT
I would think Gerard would be all over that. He's in your neck of the woods.

If it was good 60 years ago, does that mean it can't be improved?

Though the task may seem to be too daunting or difficult at first, the result will be worth the effort in the end.

mr948cc Avatar
mr948cc Dean Merrill
Rohnert Park, CA, USA   USA
All:
I meet this gentleman (Chris) Stand up guy and his collection is huge ! I love the man cave and the white Morris Convertible...
Dean

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1961 Morris Minor Pickup

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links