WANTED: INTERIOR FOR 1953 MODEL 2 DOOR [MN, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

hailwood1965 dean A
St Paul, MN, USA   USA
Wanted: complete and all interior pieces for 1953 2 door model Morris.

Need seats, door cards, dash doors, speedo, and etc. Any help appreciated.

Located in Minnesota.

Answers to this ad run through my email and I'll respond.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
plumby Avatar
plumby Phil P
Surrey Hills, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia   AUS
Do you need all instruments and so on, which type? Large center dial, or smaller three dials in front of driver?

I'd have the dashboard covers, but not for a LHD car!!

Phil, Melbourne, Australia

Phil Plumbe
Surrey Hills, Melbourne, Australia

1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 Silver Member Bobby Fettes
Cersay, France   FRA
Is it series 1 or series 2, Either way i have, 0033549662048, France

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
chicknor Avatar
chicknor Chick Knorr
Orangeville, PA, USA   USA
I have a pair of front seats. One has original covering, the other was being recovered but the bottom and back for both seats are there. I would sell for $100 for the pair plus shipping. If you are interested , I can put up pictures. You can reach me at 570-683-6894. Thanks for your interest, Charles

1954series2 Avatar
Cersay, France   FRA
Hi, I have a interior for your car, Is it a early 53 model being a series 1 interior in a series 2 car or a late 59 making it a series 2 interior,

Email me at BOBBYFETTES@GMAIL.COM And ley me know the colour you are looking for,

A complete interior is 750 pounds including all the trim
There half price,

front seat covers, rear seat covers, kick scuttle panels, door cards, door pulls, rear arm rest covers, tub covers, parcel shelf cover to cover your original shelf as the parcel shelf is to long to post, 80cm max which the front door cards are exactly,

I have around 11 Morris minor interiors in stock now, I will send pictures,
Please let me know which colour set you require,

Postage is around 150 pound from France
I sell many to USA

sfyachting Rick Minnis
Holmes Beach, FL, USA   USA
I saw your ad, retired person selling complete interior kits. I want a complete set, maroon, 1959 Morris Minor 1000 Convertible. I have the car in California, 94501
Rick Minnis
sfyachting@hotmail.com

chicknor Avatar
chicknor Chick Knorr
Orangeville, PA, USA   USA
There was an email in my box today, asking about a complete interior for a 1953 Morris Minor. I do not have a complete interior nor do I sell them. However, I do have a pair of front seats from a 1953 Morris Minor. If you are getting kits from people or places that supply interior item, they would most likely not have the seats. One of the pair that I have is original, but the other has been started to be recovered. I do not think this would be a problem if you are going to get a cover kit and padding. Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in. Thanks, Chick Knorr

1954series2 Avatar
Cersay, France   FRA
Hi, I have a complete kit without frames, Just the seat covers and trim etc,

My name is Bobby and i am the person who build the show interiors for the Morris minors

I build and sell them

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1963 Morris Minor 1000

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links