Turn Signal Light

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

larry bailey Avatar
Port Clyde, ME, USA   USA
I finally found someone who fixed the turn signal stalk so that it now blinks again when activated. It needs some tweaking because the little green light stays on when not blinking for a turn. I can live with it. My problem is the new little green plastic bulb cover. It just wont fit. I saved the old one and compared them. They are not the same size. The new one is larger...not by much, but larger none-the-less. Has anyone run across this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-14 08:58 AM by larry bailey.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
emjay Jim English
Marietta, PA, USA   USA
Where did you get the lens? Some industrial lights have a very similar lens but might be bigger. If you got the lens from a Minor supplier, it should work or let them know.

larry bailey Avatar
Cannot recall where exactly I bought it but it was GSM or Jones or Bull Motif. It should fit but it doesn't

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
John in Eugene Avatar
John in Eugene Platinum Member John Quilter
Eugene, OR, USA   USA
Here is a supplier of the green turn signal lenses. Maybe these would fit.

http://www.triple-c.com/Products/LUCAS_TURN_SIGNAL_WINDOW/5433122

John F. Quilter
Eugene, Oregon USA

In reply to # 30024 by larry bailey Cannot recall where exactly I bought it but it was GSM or Jones or Bull Motif. It should fit but it doesn't

larry bailey Avatar
Thanks John:

The photo at the website looks like it might fit. Will give it a try for the few bucks it costs.

0123 Mike D
Biddulph, Staffs, UK   GBR
May I suggest you measure your switch and ask them if they have a lens that will fit smiling smiley

easydiver Mike Adams
Bear, DE, USA   USA
I had the same problem with the green light staying on. It turned out to be a bad flasher. Flasher was the new one that everybody sells. A genuine Lucas FL5 fixed my problem.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1962 Morris Minor

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links