brake pedal return spring

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

BAZK barry kerridge
issigeac, dordogne, France   FRA
Hi,, I'm overhauling the brake master cylinder on the traveller (67) & the brake pedal return spring is rusted through & only half there, I've got a new spring & can see one end goes on the pin at the end of the pedal, Where does the other end attach to?
Thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
pixelsmithusa Avatar
There is a tab welded to the floor of the inner frame rail with a small hole in it, just forward of the master cylinder. If you don't see it, it either broke off or rusted away. You could fabricate a replacement with a small "L" bracket, riveted or bolted in place.

In reply to # 29503 by BAZK Hi,, I'm overhauling the brake master cylinder on the traveller (67) & the brake pedal return spring is rusted through & only half there, I've got a new spring & can see one end goes on the pin at the end of the pedal, Where does the other end attach to?
Thanks

Gerard

http://gerardsgarage.com/

BAZK barry kerridge
issigeac, dordogne, France   FRA
Thanks Gerard, bit fiddly, but thats worked!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
pixelsmithusa Avatar
Glad to hear back from you that it worked out , Barry... smileys with beer

In reply to # 29511 by BAZK Thanks Gerard, bit fiddly, but thats worked!

Gerard

http://gerardsgarage.com/

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1957 Morris Minor 1000 Tourer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links