Headliners

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

53MMinor Ken N
Stuart, FL, USA   USA
Need some info/help about installation, where to buy, any help would be appreciated

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Hi Ken,

Your listing a 1953 MM as your car, which would be a Series ll, they most often came with the head liner attached to a thin wood veneer that fit up top. I personally have a 1953 and a 1954 that "had" a headliner but all that is left is bits and pieces of the wood so the exact installation I'm not sure of the details. I think for the year of the car you need to go to the UK for this to get what will actually fit. In earlier posts folks have had good luck with most of the major retailers ESM, Bullmotif Spares, Charles Wares in the UK. I'm not associated with any of these businesses.

Please keep us posted as to what you figure out. I'm especially interested! winking smiley

TX
Mr fixit
Chris smiling smiley

Sl55per John Clegg
Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK   GBR
Ken
Just finished this job on my '58 , sure not sure if it's the same as yours , take photos as you disassemble , especially where the tension wires anchor.

https://www.morrisminorowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11752&start=45

start from the last post and move forward...

.. can't help with suppliers as my "new" one is old but the "old" one was not as good built as the original..

Johnwinking smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1955 Morris Minor Traveller

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links