Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

martin.mw Martin Hutton
York, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK   GBR
Hi
I have What I think is a Morris Minor engine with the number SRA3-R-J-28878. Can anyone tell me what size it is please
Martin

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Hi Martin,

The information that you have provided does not match anything that I have seen ( which is not a lot) and seems to be different then this web site https://www.mg-cars.org.uk/news/news498.html lists too. Maybe you can give us more information on the car model, year, and description of the engine. Does it have a flat head or a overhead valve engine? If the latter, then look on the side of the block toward the front and look for a casting number, 900, 950, 1100, these are going to be the overhead valve engines listed on this web site.
Let us know where you got this number from, on the car or the registration documents? All of these things will help you and us narrow down what you have.

Keep in contact.

TX
Mr fixit
Chris smiling smiley

POMMReg Chris S
Gloucester, Gloucester, UK   GBR
Gold Seal 803cc I think, not sure though

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Morris Minor

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links