Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

luke83 Luke M
Newcastle, nsw, Australia   AUS
Hello,
Does anyone have some accurate dimensions of the interior trims ( door trims etc) for a Morris Minor, mine a pretty messed up and i was toying with the idea of doing something out of the box ( thinking marble pattern compact laminate https://www.polytec.com.au/colour/calacutta-doro/ instead of material), at the very least it would tidy them up until i had the funds to do it in something more traditional.
Thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
usmh3 Avatar
usmh3 Rob Thomas
Cardiff, Wales, UK   GBR
I doubt anyone has a vector diagram of the panel and it would depend on the thickness of the covering material so that it fitted the hole once covered. Cardboard or thick card (wallpaper under-layer paper?) might be the best method of transposing the hole positions onto something more solid. In the UK it needs to be a bit waterproof but NSW might be drier??? yawning smiley)

If the new material is too thick it will stop you operating the door handle and window winder.

Carpet? Might be an interesting option to play with.

Rob

Old South Wales

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1969 Morris Minor Pickup

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links