Basket case [california, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

cork Cork Marcheschi
San Francisco, california, USA   USA
I am looking for MINOR BASKET CASE - any year - or model. It must have title and vin plate.
I am ready to buy............

Cork Marcheschi

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Hi Cork,

What is the plan for this BASKET case? The reason I ask is I do have a traveller that I saved from the scrap yard that will never be a driver because it needs quite a bit of work, no floor, most of the wood is marginal but there, engine 948, tranny smooth case, but aren't in it, the seats are non existent, but the rear seat spring set is inside, outer metal is complete but condition (OK) would need to be verified.
I did have 2 coupes that I dismantled, so I have extra doors, fenders, glass, and some other extras, but no bodys. I have a title and vin. plate.
So if this sounds like what your looking for let me know.

I'm in Portland Or.
Send me a PM and we can talk.

TX
Mr fixit
Chris smiling smiley

emjay Jim English
Marietta, PA, USA   USA
Yes, sounds like a possible interesting project.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
tjt77 timothy Trevithick
Grass Valley, California, USA   USA
there are always old junkers to be found on C.L. should not be to hard.

jbaker0725 John Baker
Germantown, ohio, USA   USA
I have a 1959 Morris Minor 2 door, the body has already been sand blasted, welded, rust proofed, primered and then painted, Engine was rebuilt it is sitting in the engine bay ready to be bolted in. All of the body is there doors, hood, trunk, all the glass is there although it is out, interior is there, as well as boxes of parts. I will let it all go for $3000 and you pay shipping.

Pat M Pat Munsch
Sebastopol, CA, USA   USA
clackkent Avatar
clackkent Silver Member Tim Clackett
Los Angeles, California, USA   USA

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1964 Morris Minor Traveller

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links