AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 BOBBY FETTES
cersay, cersay, France   FRA
Hi Guys

I have a complete interior set for a series 2 Morris Minor 2 door saloon in British racing green with white piping, and another set in maroon,
They are both complete with all the trim and ready to bolt in, I used them on stands to show my work as i used to build minor and Austin interiors which i still do as a hobby from home but just as a hobby now,
These 2 sets are not perfect but have never been used or fitted into a car, Just dragged around to shows for the last 3 years so i will not sell as new as they may have a couple of dings here and there but ill go through this entirely with interested persons, You can whatsapp me if you want a really good look or message me and i will forward some pics, There is the front and back seats fully upholstered and ready to fit into the car, 2 kick panels, 2 door panels; door pull handles, rear side cards, tub covers, parcel shelf,
I would like 550 for each interior which is quarter the price 1 of these sets would cost you but i need to clear my garage as i do not need it now i have retired,
The postage is down to you as depending on where you live IE which country the price of postage will vary, You will need to allow for 3 parcels or maybe 4,
1 with all the trim,
1 with rear seats,
1 or 2 with front seats,
I can arrange delivery in Europe for 150 pound,
You can arrange your own courier i am happy to pack and sort dimensions or we can bring them with us in the car to Milton keynes from France so if you live between Dover and Milton Keynes i can meet you on the motorway,

I will upload pics either if i have interest and if i have time i will upload before this,

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Morris Minor 1000 Saloon 4 door

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links