AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 BOBBY FETTES
cersay, cersay, France   FRA
Hi Guys,

I am clearing my stock and have some complete interiors,
I was a classic car upholsterer and over the years have ended up with all sorts but my speciality was MORRIS MINORS AND AUSTINS
I have ready to go a British racing green complete seat cover set with all the trim for a series 3 convertible, retails 1200 but happy to clear all at half price so 600 pounds, all interiors we can arrange delivery anywhere, I have 2 traveller interiors, A Porcalin green set with full trim and a off white leather set with full trim and the leather set has a carpet to go with, The Porcalin set is 700 pounds and the off white is 1100 pounds made from the highest quality Italian leather, I made 3 sets and 1 actually was ordered by a restorer in America who was doing several restoration for a prince in Dubais,
I also have a green series 2 saloon or convertible as i have the trim for both,the set is fully upholstered:fitted to frames which was 1 of my ex show sets which can go and also a oxblood red series 2 saloon also ready to bolt in both full trim included, these are 650 again less than half price,
i have a maroon convertible series 3 set at 600 pound and a
Morris red set for a series 3 saloon and that is everything i have left now,

i have a Wolesely set of covers front and back in grey for 300 and a MGA 1950 front seat covers and arm rest for 300 also
DELIVERY PRICE IS EXTRA AND PHOTOS SUPPLIED ON REQUEST

This is all i have left now as i am retired and just do odd jobs for pleasure here and there so once there gone there gone,

00447842993436 or 0033549662048

I ALSO AM SELLING MY 1924 PEUGEOT 172M WITH FULL HISTORY AND 12k KILOMETERS ORIGINAL on English papers as it was tye car sent to Peugeot in 1926 as there show car and i am the second owner so this really is a special car, looking bfor 7000 for quick sale

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 BOBBY FETTES
Theres way to many parts to each set to fit in 1 picture so contact me for better pics but they are all show standard, hand made tuck and roll pleats fully stitched sets with 18mm backing foam THERE NOT mass produced plastic heat pressed rubbish, 00447842993436

Attachments:
20170109_175641.jpg    29.1 KB
20170109_175641.jpg

20170302_041117.jpg    28 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
20170323_013315.jpg    15.9 KB
20170412_013709.jpg    35.4 KB
Gamehunter3 Jerry W.
Florida, USA   USA
1959 Morris Minor 1000 "None"
What would it cost to get a light green set front, rear seats covers, door panels and kick panels, rear side panels for a 1959 Morris Minor 2 door salon here in Florida? Thanks Jerry

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 BOBBY FETTES
In reply to # 25879 by Gamehunter3 What would it cost to get a light green set front, rear seats covers, door panels and kick panels, rear side panels for a 1959 Morris Minor 2 door salon here in Florida? Thanks Jerry
[/quot

Hi Jerry

To America its about 150 pound for a full set for a Morris 1000 with full insurance as the kit ways nearly 20kg in total
The kit is 600 pound, If you pay by Paypal which is all ways a safer route for a buyer i will send you a invoice and i have 1 set left in stock, so your looking 750 in Total, I have 1 fitting kit left which is the 2 front seat foams, 2 front seat base skirts, all the pirelli strapping and this is 100 pound if you need it?
The colour is called porcalin green,

The green set in the picture will fit your car but i will need to add the rear door cards with arm rests and change the rear seat covers which i do have so there is a set here for you for a moggy 1000 complete, It is my last Porcalin green set now, Then its just bits and pieces like door cards and handles etc,

Front kick panels
door cards
door handles
rear door cards
rear seat covers
tub covers
parcel shelf
front seat covers bases and squabs
rear seat covers

Kind regards Bobby
BOBBYFETTES@GMAIL.COM

1954series2 Avatar
1954series2 BOBBY FETTES
Hi Jerry, 750 pound for a Porcalin green Morris 1000 2 door saloon, i have the set in the picture which will fit your car except the rear door cards and rear seat covers are different but i do have a new set, They have been fitted to a frame as they are a show set but i can take them off and send them and the rear cards have arm rests so
BOBBY 00447842993436

2 x kick panels
2 x door cards front
2 x door pulls
rear side cards with arm rests x 2
parcel shelf
2 x tub covers
both front seat cover bases
both front seat squabs
rear seat base
rear seat squab,

so luckily yes this is a complete set for your car, I can send an invoice through Paypal but fees are down to you, think there about 25 pound ish,
still a half price set though,

pvr Avatar
pvr Paris VonRabenau
Reynolds, Georgia, USA   USA
1960 Morris Minor 1000 "EMMA"

I just joined Morris Minor Forums. Pretty cool. First item of interest that came up was your interiors for sale.
I am thinking I would just about take what ever you had to offer me without being picky about it. I liked all of them.
That being said, which do you think for the images I attached would be suitable? I mean, in your experience?
1960 Morris Minor 1000. If I wait, by the time I am ready to install (after getting up and running) you may have been sold out yes?

Too soon old, too late smart, Dad always said.

Attachments:
1960 Morris Minor 1000.jpg    58.1 KB
1960 Morris Minor 1000.jpg

Morris interior.jpg    44.3 KB
Morris seats.jpg    32.7 KB

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1959 Morris Minor 1000 Tourer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links