WTB door check, windshield [Tennessee, USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

dkimble David Kimble
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA   USA
Anyone have a really good condition pair of door checks? ESM is out of stock and mine are in bad shape. Also in need of a windshield for a 1960 model.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Vigil Craig Vigil
Fountain Valley, Sunny Southern California, USA   USA
David,

I may have two i took off my Van doors. The doors being about five inches shorter it made it easier to enter and exit the car. I am not sure if they are the same size as the regular models because every thing else is different on the commercial and 4 door models. I will have to see if i still have them or if they went in the trash. Did you try Steve at ol phartz partz ? He has a large inventory of Morris Minor Parts. His email is schris51@att.net- phone - 949-716-2569 - He is located in California so shipping has to be better then the UK. I have been buying from Steve for a few years and have been happy with his prices and service.

VIGIL

The Morris registry club USA.

It is $20 to join - http://morrisminor.intuitwebsites.com/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-07-17 11:44 PM by Vigil.

Vigil Craig Vigil
Fountain Valley, Sunny Southern California, USA   USA
David,

My kid just got up so i asked him about the door checks. Sorry to say he told me we tossed the door checks in the scrape metal bin and it has been emptied. A guy comes around on Fridays to pick up our metal. He leaves a 12 pack so we party after work. I hope Steve can help you.

VIGIL

The Morris registry club USA.

It is $20 to join - http://morrisminor.intuitwebsites.com/

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
dkimble David Kimble
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA   USA
Thanks, ill check

carcrazie51 Avatar
carcrazie51 Gold Member Steve Christiansen
Glendora, CA, USA   USA
I have new door checks on the shelf $29.30 each. Shipping would be $7.00 via Priority Mail Ol Phartz Partz

Member Services:
We are car crazy people who enjoy preserving the automobiles of the past. Finding obscure parts to help keep the cars of our past on the road is our goal. We produce uprated/modern parts for these vehicles to allow them to be more roadworthy.

Attachments:
Door Cheack Strap DCH107.jpg    10.3 KB
Door Cheack Strap DCH107.jpg

emjay Jim English
Marietta, PA, USA   USA
The door checks are the same for both 2 door and 4 door. However the older ones are a bit shorter. I think in 57-58 the door opening went from 75-80° to close to 90° which is very significant on the shorter doors.

Daniel G Dan G
Rutledge, Tennesse, USA   USA
David....I have parts from a 1951 minor 1000 and a 1962 convertible may have what you need. You can email me...maybe I can help. Dgarnes53@aol.com

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1957 Morris Minor 1000 Pickup

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links