Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

clackkent Avatar
clackkent Silver Member Tim Clackett
Los Angeles, California, USA   USA
This week I went out to a ranch in Camarillo (just north of Los Angeles) to buy some used parts. I managed to buy two doors with stainless window frames, a fender and a second set of stainless window frames, so I was quite pleased. There's a MM 1000 out there, not sure of year, maybe 1958 or so. I didn't look too closely, but the body seems not too bad, chassis rails looked intact, rust on the floorpans, a few dents here and there. No engine. Here is a link to the Craiglist ad. The ranch/yard also has some other parts lying around such as hood, bumpers and a few 948/1098 engines. I might go out there again in a few weeks to root around if anyone is interested. There is also a huge number of American cars (1930s-1950s) in various states of undress. I'm not connected wit the owner, just wanted to pass this on.

https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/1958-morris-minor-1000/6311816713.html

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
00202_3WH8ADn0dAG_600x450.jpg    40.2 KB
00202_3WH8ADn0dAG_600x450.jpg

laurentbricout Laurent Bricout
Lille, nord, France   FRA
A nice base but a lot of work restoration ... but these charming English have the chance to regain life thanks to the many stocks of parts that are still found! American friends, save this pretty little pop!

HAve a good day,

Laurent , french amateur !

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1958 Morris Commercial

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links