Woodstock Show

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

emjay Jim English
Marietta, PA, USA   USA
Yes, he had a summer place in Kingston and retired there with a couple more Minors. His Buddy Frank lived there.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
JohnV Avatar
JohnV John V
Woodstock, New York, USA   USA
Any idea what happened to Michael's cars? I recall a black two-door, and the Kingston address from the Registry, and trying to remember if I may have met him once in person. Tall skinny older man?

emjay Jim English
Marietta, PA, USA   USA
He had a black 2 door in NYC and was a regular at Rockland. The bonnet mouldings were polished and he didn't use the boot prop, so the paint was worn a bit above the boot where the lid leaned against the body. A bit of red in is hair and a good Irish accent. He and Frank always had foil wrapped sandwiches. If you met him you'll know. He later had a grey sedan as I recall and then a green traveller. He gave me a four door shell, but I don't know what happen to the cars. I communicated with someone in Kingston with a Minor and asked him if it was one of Mike's and said no. I think it was on ebay for sale. I suspect he gave them all to Frank who I think had children and they may still have them. Franks last name? Something like Klepits but very Greek.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
larrydd larry d
Putnam, USA   USA
Didn't know Mike. The only MM I ever encountered in NYC was a maroon van with a logo advertising a pub up in Yonkers.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1959 Morris Minor Traveller

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links