cjheffron ?

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

373737 Gold Member Michael Rand
Sharon, CT, USA   USA
I am a new member of this site and this is my first post on any Minor. Forum.
Having recently lost a nice looking Minor on a Bring-A-Trailer auction to cjheffron I am hopeful either he/she is on this site/forum or someone knows him/her ?
I bid on that car and now I realize I bailed to early and would like to contact the auction winner, cjheffron, and see if they might be interested in parting with the car for a profit ?
Mike Rand

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
pixelsmithusa Avatar
You'd probably have better luck contacting him via the BaT site. Don't they have a way to message other members? Perhaps adding a follow-up comment on the auction? I'm on a number of MM forums and don't recognize the name.

Gerard

http://gerardsgarage.com/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-11 12:39 PM by pixelsmithusa.

Sharon, CT, USA   USA
Gerard,
That was my initial try.
I poked around BaT but couldn't see anyway to contact another bidder.
I will try contacting BaT but for some reason I seem to remember their policy against letting such info out ?
There is a Minor out there with my name on it !
Thanks,
Mike

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
pixelsmithusa Avatar
There are many on CL in I think you'll not have trouble finding any in your vicinity. I know a guy in MD who might be selling his convertible to pursue a Traveller. The convertible is a California car too.

In reply to # 26013 by 373737 Gerard,
That was my initial try.
I poked around BaT but couldn't see anyway to contact another bidder.
I will try contacting BaT but for some reason I seem to remember their policy against letting such info out ?
There is a Minor out there with my name on it !
Thanks,
Mike

Gerard

Sharon, CT, USA   USA
Gerard,
CL ? Is that another forum or website, or shorthand for California ?
If your friend in Maryland wants to contact me via email I will be interested in pursuing anything at this point.
michaelrand37@gmail.come.
Many thanks,
Mike Rand

pixelsmithusa Avatar
Craig's List www.craigslist.org

I will do that.

In reply to # 26017 by 373737 Gerard,
CL ? Is that another forum or website, or shorthand for California ?
If your friend in Maryland wants to contact me via email I will be interested in pursuing anything at this point.
michaelrand37@gmail.come.
Many thanks,
Mike Rand

Gerard

shoebone Stuart F
tempe, arizona, USA   USA
I like Michael's enthusiasm but do a little research and make sure you get a good one ... no need to purchase the first you see. There are some very expensive Minors on Ebay .... completely rotten underneath

Sharon, CT, USA   USA
Shoebone, or Stuart,
Agreed, I have been utterly shocked at some of the asking prices, simply incredible.
And your suggestion regarding rot and rust underneath also means an in person inspection is imperative, or a trusted and knowledgeable surrogate at the very least.
Photos tell part of the story but only part.....
Michael

rusty bucket Avatar
rusty bucket Cam H
Baltimore, Maryland, USA   USA
BaT is impossible to purchase a car off that site. Between the sharp shooters and "bots" that troll that site.
I attempted on multiple occasions to place a bid on that site, only to learn a day later that a split second enable 'bot' had won the bid.

There also appears to be a small group of individuals with deep pocket$€£ that swoop in to add yet another car to their collection.

I wish you the best on your efforts to secure the parts you need. The members on this forum can direct you to parts you need. This group of folks are EXCECLLENT resource of information, motivation, wealth of knowledge on things "Morris" .

My 2 cents worth.
Cam

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1961 Morris Minor 1000 Tourer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links