Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Tmann Truman D
Scarbro, WV, USA   USA
Hello, Tmann from WV-USA
Have wanted a Morris Minor for years, and finally found it!
It's a 1966 convertible, appears to have been extremely well maintained. 53,000 mi. on it.
I look forward to driving it around, and also maintaining it.
Any information on the car , as well as advice on the care of it are very welcome.

Thanks, and glad to have found the forum

Tmann

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
1966 Morris Minor 1000.jpeg    48.9 KB
1966 Morris Minor 1000.jpeg

tonton Avatar
tonton Tony Goninan
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia   AUS
1950 Morris Minor "The Frog"
Looks very nice. Congratulations.
Tony

0123 Mike D
Biddulp, Staffs, UK   GBR
Whose toast landed jam up then thumbs up

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
rusty bucket Avatar
rusty bucket Cam H
Baltimore, Maryland, USA   USA
What the hey ! 1953 BUICK Roadmaster bullet holes in the bonnet ??

Very nice looking car with jazzy red interior - sweet looking convertible...
Wait till autum inWV when the leaves change for everybody wanting to take a ride !!

Later,
Cam

0123 Mike D
Look more like they came orf a '53 Special to me Cam smiling smiley

jasaco Avatar
jasaco James COHEN
Philadelphia, PA, USA   USA
Greetings from Philadelphia, PA, USA. Am the proud steward of a 1968 Traveller. Has been stuck in the garage for the past 3 years, needing brake work but I recently took care of that and am now enjoying toodling around the neighborhood once again, running short errands and chatting about the car with the generally amazed populace. This is also car show season around here, so I'll probably attend a few, but unlikely to "enter" into the competition, as I always get stuck in the category with English sportscars. Of course, that's just such a different aesthetic that it makes no sense to put my Moggie in competition with an MG or a TR-6. Moggies are about style, not speed!

Anyway, glad to rejoin this community now that I'm back on the scene. Here's a recent photo taken after Moggie forced me to turn into some stranger's driveway and get out to take pictures. Fortunately they weren't home but I like to think they wouldn't have minded even if they had been home... winking smiley

Cheers,

Jim

Attachments:
morrie at melrose6.jpg    53 KB
morrie at melrose6.jpg

morrie at melrose2.jpg    60.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
20170909_Traveler.jpg    52.4 KB
0123 Mike D
Nice jam, shame about the house yawning smiley)

Here's yer proper Moggie,
to help you realise why you
get put amongst the riff-raff.

Try calling it a Rolls. I daresay
it'll get you amongst proper jamsthumbs up.

Rolls down hills Ok,
but can hardly get
up the other side smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-16 01:47 AM by 0123.

Attachments:
Ferd 2.jpg    54.5 KB
Ferd 2.jpg

laurentbricout Laurent Bricout
Lille, nord, France   FRA
Welcome James ! One more traveler! Mine is from 1970, and it is visible on the roads of the north of France (near Lille); yours is very beautiful in this color!

@ +

Laurent

gubulawayo Wayne Kennerley
Wales, UK   GBR
Hi All, hope to soon have a 1962 Morris Minor, was originally delivered new to Sweden, where it stil is, but it will hopefully be back in the UK soon. Needs some work, perhaps a few panel replacements - Should be a great bit of fun

Wayne

W. Wales

Hummer41269 Avatar
Hummer41269 Robert Hum
Moris, Illinois, USA   USA
Hi my name is Bob I'm looking to get this 1960 Morris Minor it's been quite modified though I don't know if I belong in this for him but I figured I'd give it a shot kind of like a rat rod got a 1950 six Studebaker Hawk Hood it's got a 350 Pontiac engine Isle of Firebird from 1974. It has a frame from a 1964 Pontiac station wagon it's been cut down in modified so it has better suspension and larger brakes all responses are welcome please let me know what you think when post as many pictures here as I can but I'm not sure when I can do

Attachments:
20171022_120311.jpg    38.4 KB
20171022_120311.jpg

20171022_114749.jpg    41.4 KB
0123 Mike D
thumbs up That's an interesting motor you have there Bob thumbs up

Hummer41269 Avatar
Hummer41269 Robert Hum
Moris, Illinois, USA   USA
Here is more pictures

Attachments:
20171022_120340.jpg    38.9 KB
20171022_120340.jpg

20171022_115403.jpg    43.8 KB
Socalrzr Brandon F
Temecula, California, USA   USA
Hi! I don’t have my Morris yet, but I am searching. Seems like I have been a day late on 3 I found. I was searching for a small car that would fit in my garage to work on and the Morris fits the bill perfectly. I think the looks are awesome.
I really want a Traveller, but if I find a saloon with no rust I will be happy. (If anyone knows of a project car in Southern California I would love the info).
In the meantime I am just reading all the great info on the forum and preparing for the new ride.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1971 Morris Minor Traveller

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links