Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
Welcome to all New Members!

We're getting lots of new members every month, so if you've been lurking and not sure where to join, scroll down and reply below.

Tell us a little about yourself, your Morris Minor, your builds or plans, general interests, etc.

If you want to jump right in and ask a question, please click Start New Topic above.

Thanks,
Skye Nott
Webmaster

Webmaster, Morris Minor Forum

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts
p930man1 Avatar
p930man1 Preston Crawford
Rosharon, Texas, USA   USA
1951 Morris Minor 1000 Saloon (4-door) "Princess Britannica"
Hey Folks!

Glad to be here. I'm a geophysicist in Houston, TX. I've already posted some pictures of "Princess Di" somewhere else. Maybe it was the wrong place?
At any rate, I'll post some here too - just in case smiling smiley
She's a 1951 4dr.
And before anybody asks, I bought the car for my little 5ft fiance, and I think she'll fit just fine in that little car, after the restoration.

Best Regards,

Preston Crawford, new member

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
076.JPG    60 KB
076.JPG

071.JPG    59.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
072.JPG    52 KB
074.JPG    64.7 KB
Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
1964 Vespa VNB 125
Never a wrong place to post photos, the more the better! Welcome Preston.
Nice patina on your Moggie.... really evokes the dry Texas weather, like a little time capsule

Skye

Member Services:
bshs7086 Glenn Keay
Broome, w.a., Australia   AUS
HI MY NAME IS GLENN KEAY I AM FROM BROOME IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA I HAVE A SOME WHAT USED 1959 MORRIS 1000 W2HICH I HAVE JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED .IN MY YOUNGER DAYS I HAD A MORRIS 1000 2 MORRIS COOPER S 998 /1275 WHICH I CLUB RACED AND 2 MORRIS 1100s . MY AIM IS REFURBISH THE MORRIS 1000 TO OCUPPY MY RETIREMENT TIME.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-08 03:04 PM by Skye.

Horsellframing Matt Martin
Woking, England, UK   GBR
Hi

New member with a 71 traveller currently undergoing a little work.

Cheers

Matt

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
indiemm Vinay Sirsi
Bangalore, Karnataka, India   IND
Hi All,

1949, Lowlight 2 - door MM - belonged to my grandfather and am hoping to have it fully restored in a couple of months...

Vinay

Ned Ludd Avatar
Ned Ludd Dawie Coetzee
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa   ZAF
I joined a few weeks ago, mainly because I liked the Facebook page and now get notifications of posts on FB. This way I can comment on things if I feel so inclined.

I've got a 1958 four-door, currently laid up awaiting creative liberty at an undetermined date. I have long-term dreams of fitting a Subaru EJ25 flat-four as a nod to the Mosquito prototypes. I've done a lot of research into this, so if anyone has had thoughts along these lines, just ask.

Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
1964 Vespa VNB 125
Welcome, Ned! Add some photos of your 1958 to the registry when you get a chance.

The Modified Minors sub-forum might be a good place to post a new topic about your EJ25 swap idea.

http://www.morrisminorforum.com/phorum/list.php?8

Skye

Member Services:
cozzi007 Avatar
cozzi007 Bill Cozzi
Vincentown, new jersey, USA   USA
Hi im bill cozzi from vincentown new jersey and I just purcased frm the rich harvest farm museum a 65 morris minor saloon in light blue. This car has 11k original miles and we shall see . If any one knows the car I would appreciate any info on it.
So the wait for the shipper to get it and then off from illinois to new jersey.

I hope to post pics when I get it and any questions we shall chats
Later
Bill

Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-04-19-09-01-21.png    156.9 KB
Screenshot_2015-04-19-09-01-21.png

Screenshot_2015-04-19-09-01-15.png    138.1 KB
boris1098 Mark Maguire
Maghera, lderry, UK   GBR
Hi new member.
Trying to get the family Traveller back on the road. Three part plan.First plan get it running then get it stopping. Second make it safer for the kids. Finally make it a bit prettier to look at.

geothermo don george
coleville, ca, USA   USA
Hi! I"m Don from Walker, Calif. I have a non working 1960 Morris 1100. Last week I bought a 1971 Midget for the drive train. I will try to send some pictures later.

Morris2850 Michael G
Dartford, Kent, UK   GBR
Hi I'm Mike from Kent (The Garden of England) in the UK. I have a 1957 four door saloon, which I have owned since 1985.
I purchased the vehicle after it had been left outside, for over three years, and in a very sorry state. My wife said I should buy it, and do it up a bit, as a hobby. It has a 948 engine which according to the drivers hand book was the second engine put in in 1967. It runs on unleaded petrol. The only modifications are Spax shock absorbers, larger petrol tank, and flashing indicators, the semaphores still work. Had to change these due to the abuse from others drivers when turning.
Still that's life as they say.

The car is used nearly every day, for going shopping, fishing and playing bowls. I do not believe it should be locked up in the garage and only bought out on sunny days.

Mike

Attachments:
image.jpg    45.9 KB
image.jpg

whitebuffalo Michael Hammonds
Lancaster, California, USA   USA
Just bought my first Morris Minor. Was looking to buy a Hillman Husky from a guy who also had two Minors. Was interested in his 1967 Minor instead, however he decided not to sell it. So looked on a free advert site and found my Morris on there. Even better than the one I was going to buy in the first place, this one is a lowlight New Zealand assembled car. All original with no rust.

Attachments:
DSCN2054.JPG    57.2 KB
DSCN2054.JPG

DSCN2057.JPG    44.2 KB
Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
1964 Vespa VNB 125
Nice Michael! Sometime a little impulse control works out better in the end.
I've certainly had to learn that buying the first car that I look at is not always the best idea winking smiley

Happy motoring!

Member Services:
Theresa John Mcculloch
Glasgow, Scotland, UK   GBR
Hi I am Ian in Scotland I have 1969 Morris minor 2 door saloon was at my first show in Coatbridge last week enjoyed very much .

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Morris Minor 1000

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links